The services of an Office Administrator is needed At LMI Holdings. The Office Administrator handles the day-to-day office administrative duties.
- Responsible for the management of all security services at various locations across Southern Utilities group.
- Responsible for the management of all SUL buildings across the group.
- Responsible for the management and supervision of the administrative team members to ensure that daily office operations are performed in a seamless and efficient manner.
- Ensure that office stationery and office supplies (toiletries, tea items) are fully supplied each month and keep an accurate inventory record.
- Manages the office petty cash by providing cash vouchers to the requestor, providing the funds requested for after request is approved and ensuring each disbursement is backed by the appropriate receipts.
- Responsible for the management of SUL’s fleet including vehicle servicing and maintenance, road worthy and insurance renewal.
- Responsible for maintaining an effective record management system.
- Efficiently handling the budget for administration and providing management information by reporting on administration activities monthly.
- Other duties to be assigned by Supervisor.
- Customer Centric
- Communication Skills
- Decision Making
- Strategic Perspective
- Result Orientation
Qualification, Skills And Experience
- A good 1st degree in Business Administration.
- 2-5 years of work experience in an administrative or office management role.
- Must have exceptional attention to details.
- Strong Organizational and time management skill.
Check Also: Mastercard Foundation Calls For Job Applications
How To Apply – Office Administrator At LMI Holdings
Closing Date: May 27, 2022