There are Graduate Program Opportunities at Orica for the youth, We are delighted to announce that we are inviting applications for our 2022 Graduate program which will be based in Ghana- Accra branch.
The successful candidates will join a two-year program, each successful graduate can expect to gain incredible insights, learning and development from multiple cross-functional areas of our business. This is achieved through multi-disciplinary rotations, a personalized development roadmap, and a support network of subject-matter experts within the Orica business.
- We believe it’s important for our graduates to explore, so we’ll give you real responsibilities from day one so you can learn, grow and develop with Orica.
- Discover a specialist role, a broad career-path, or even an unexpected future. We give you the tools and experience to flourish and shape your career, wherever you’d like to go.
- Our graduate rotation schemes will prepare you with the skills and knowledge base in which to spring-vault your career.
What you will bring:
- Willingness to learn and to make an impact;
- Interest in working in an industrial environment;
- Curiosity in learning a variety of technical applications of engineering and technology;
- Ability to collaborate with a variety of multi-disciplinary stakeholders.
Our values hold us together and set the standard for how we behave. They go to the very core of what Orica stands for and, by extension, what we as employees stand for. As we all consistently live by them and hold ourselves and each other to the highest standards, we build on the rich tradition of what makes Orica great.
We’re looking for graduates from a range of the below disciplines who have an aggregate of 60% and have graduated between 2019-2022.
- Mining Engineering;
- Chemical Engineering;
- Electrical Engineering;
- Mechanical Engineering.
What we offer
As part of a truly global company, you will have the ability to grow and learn in a diverse, collaborative culture. We foster relationships and learning through connected global and local teams, promote flexible and diverse career paths and support the development of your knowledge and skills.
You will be paid a competitive salary, learn from talented individuals across multiple disciplines and be able to thrive in a safe workplace within a collaborative culture. Ignite your career at a place where your distinct potential can find its home.
Check Also; Call For Applications At MTN Ghana
How To Apply For The Graduate Program Opportunities at Orica
Closing Date: 30th May, 2022
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, nationality, age, military or veteran, marital or disability status.
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE