An Accountant is needed At LMI Holdings. The role of the Accountant is to provide support to the Finance and Accounts department by managing the daily accounting tasks and working to maintain order and transparency in the business finances for Enclave Power Company. Also provide Management with timely financial information and analysis to guide the decision-making process within the company.
- Review of purchase orders by ensuring acquisition of right documents and approval by the appropriate authority.
- Responsible for the maintenance, monitoring and reconciliation of the EPC bank accounts.
- Preparation of weekly or monthly budget request according to the annual budget for EPC
- Responsible for maintaining accounts receivables and payables.
- Processing for VAT exemptions (Form 9) from the Ghana Free Zones Authority.
- Processing of Payments by preparation of payment vouchers and initiate payments via cheques and bank transfers.
- Filing and ensuring timely processing of statutory payments.
- Preparation of Collection Report and maintaining account receivable schedule.
- Ensuring accurate maintenance of accounting records and posting of accounting entries in Sun system and Sage.
- Help the authorized personnel to prepare quarterly returns.
- Participate fully in the preparation and the implementation of SUG’s annual budget.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual reports for EPC.
- Maintaining fixed assets register for EPC.
- Preparation of key supplier and inter-company reconciliation.
- Participate in the tariff filing process with PURC.
- Customer Centric
- Communication Skills
- Decision Making
- Strategic Perspective
- Result Orientation
Qualification, Skills And Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years full time experience in a similar role
- Must be a Chartered Accountant.
- Must have knowledge in Accounting Industry.
- Must have knowledge of Accounting Software.
- Must have knowledge of budget preparation.
How To Apply – Accountant At LMI Holdings
Closing Date: May 23, 2022
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE