The services of a Core Banking Application Development Team Leader is needed at FNB. The To lead a team of developers on technical projects and ensure quality and delivery is enforced through code conventions and policies.
- Focus on planning and allocating project tasks to enforce code conventions and policies
- Creates solutions to meet customer demands to deliver internal and external customer service excellence through adherence to quality service standards
- Provide input into the budget and manage and report on budget usage that reflects delivery of planned work within agreed parameters
- Develop, encourage and nurture collaborative relationships across area of specialization
- Participate in planned activities that are appropriate for own development
- Ensure development and continuous value add improvement to operational processes
- Compile reports that track progress and guide business to make informed decisions
- Build working relationships across teams and functional lines to enhance work delivery, collaboration and innovation
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by researching new technologies for implementation
Qualification, Skills And Experience
To be considered for this position, candidates must have the following:
- Candidate must have a minimum Qualification of Relevant Diploma
- Preferred Qualification – Relevant IT Degree
- Experience – 3 to 5 years experience in a IT Development environment, of which 1 to 2 years ideally at junior (entry level) management level
- Additional Knowledge – Understanding of different software architectures and frameworks as well as exposure to other coding languages
In accordance with National Credit Act (NCA) candidates applying for this role will require a credit record check.
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE