The services of a Business Development Officer Is Needed At LMI Holdings. The Business Development Officer will be responsible for identifying and developing profitable new businesses for SUL.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct market research to identify new business opportunities for SUG.
- Meet with potential investors/Companies to present company offerings and negotiate business deals.
- Support the BD& Regulatory Affairs Manager in the planning and implementation of approved business/territorial strategies for SUG.
- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with company stakeholders and customers.
- Identifying the SUG’s already existing services that are under performing, developing an in-depth knowledge of the Company’s offerings, pricing and improving existing sales proposals.
- Customer Centric
- Communication Skills
- Decision Making
- Strategic Perspective
- Result Orientation
- High level communication skills.
- Stakeholder management skills.
- Good negotiation and persuasion skills.
Qualification, Skills And Experience:
- A good first degree in Business Administration, Marketing Option from a recognized tertiary institution
- Strong business to business sales records.
- Demonstrated capacity to perform across different business sectors.
- Strong and demonstrated lobbying abilities.
- A minimum of three (3) years relevant working experience.
How To Apply For Business Development Officer At LMI Holdings
Closing Date: May 27, 2022
Kindly not that only Shortlisted applicants will be contacted
You Might Also Be Interested In: Job Opportunity At AgroCrown West Africa
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE