The position of Field Manager At is vacant at IPA. He/she will manage field activities on a new research project. Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the above position.
The Field Manager will work closely with the Research Associate and will oversee the adequate execution of all field-based data collection activities. The Field Manager will perform the following responsibilities:
See Also: New Job Notice At Moove
- Recruitment, training, and supervision of Field teams during field surveys;
- Development of training manuals for all data collection activities;
- Managing finances and tracking field expenditures;
- Assisting with data reconciliation and management;
- Piloting and developing instruments with the Research Associate;
- Manage and track survey and intervention equipment used in the field;
- Accurately evaluate the performance of field staff during recruitment, training and data collection;
- Adhere to all IPA survey protocols and ensure field teams also do same; Report all concerns and issues immediately to the Research Associate;
- Promptly respond to contact from the Research Associate or other IPA staff;
- Be responsible for maintaining good relations with IPA, its employees, partner organizations and project participants;
- Perform other work-related duties that may be assigned.
Required Skills or Experience
- A minimum educational qualification of HND in Economics, Statistics or related field. Bachelor’s degree is preferred;
- Project management experience, as well as experience supervising, designing and implementing
- data collection and managing large teams of enumerators/surveyors is preferred;
- Fluency in English and at least one of the dominant languages in the survey sites;
- Experience in field data collection is a plus;
- Excellent management, communication and organizational skills;
- Experience working in an international NGO is a plus.
How To Submit An Application For Field Manager (IPA)
Please fill out the online application form by clicking this Link
Please take note of the following instructions:
- This position is only open to Ghanaian nationals
- Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis until suitable candidates are found
- Your CV is required to complete the application form.
- Incomplete applications or applications not completed through the web-form will not be
- Due to high volume of applications received, IPA will only contact shortlisted candidates.
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE