There is a job vacancy for Principal Statistical Programmer – Global BIOS At IQVIA.
- As a Statistical Programming Scientist/Principal, you will be given access to cutting-edge, in-house technology and opportunities to work on global projects across a variety of therapeutic areas.
- Thanks to our development opportunities and mentoring at all levels, you will be able to progress your long-term career in the direction you choose.
- You will also provide advanced technical expertise to develop process methodology for the department to meet internal and external clients’ needs, across complex projects and studies.
- This involves planning and coordinating the development of integrated programming solutions, serving the full spectrum of statistical programming needs.
- You will provide internal consulting services, including specifications and user needs analysis for complex project or client requirements.
- Bachelors or Masters’ in Computer Science, Mathematics or equivalent
- 7+ years’ Statistical Programming experience within the Life-Science Industry
- Advanced knowledge of statistics, programming and/or clinical drug development process
- Advanced knowledge of computing applications such as Base SAS, SAS Graph and SAS Macro language
- Advanced knowledge of relevant Data Standards (such as CDISC/ADaM/SDTM)
You Might Also Be Interested In:
How To Submit An Application For job vacancy for Principal Statistical Programmer (IQVIA)
To submit an online application, click on this Link
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE