Here are the Standard Chartered Bank Jobs For Novembre 2022. The bank is looking for forward to working with responsible, resilient and confident individuals.
- Ensuring total customer satisfaction by providing quality service, that is error free, submitted in a timely manner and communicated effectively.
- Contributing to the effectiveness of the team by utilising interpersonal skills to work with members effectively and to communicate across teams in the GFS in order to ensure smooth operations for the centre.
- Index and process all payment requests received from stakeholders. Urgent payments should be prioritized at all times.
- Performs routine balance sheet reporting tasks such as A/D ratios.
- Applies policies to given situations and knows where to seek advice when faced with an ambiguous issue requiring interpretation
- Monitors management action triggers and escalates action items at country level
- Provides insightful commentary on reporting packs and specialized schedules including business variance analysis linking current performance with future projections, risks and opportunities
- Monitor the stability of SOLV Ghana’s infrastructure with various tools.
- Handle incident response, troubleshooting and fix for various servers/services. Handle escalations as per policies/procedures.
- Get different internal groups together to resolve production issues effectively. Communicate clearly on tickets, phone calls made to the teams about various issues. Exhibit a sense of urgency to resolve issues.
How To Submit An Application For The November 2022 Jobs At Standard Chartered Bank
Interested persons should click on any of the positions above to read more and apply.
Deadline: 28th November 2022
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE