The service of a Finance Officer is needed at SOS Children’s Villages. The company is looking to hire a team player with great communication skills.
- The successful applicant will prepare monthly Bank/Cash registers; Bank Reconciliation Statements;
- Prepare Budgets and Cash Flow Statements for the Projects: prepare monthly budget transfer request, disburse funds to beneficiaries,
- Submit Monthly Financial Returns to the National Office.
- Prepare payments by verifying documentation
- Assist in preparation of financial reports of projects.
- Make entries into the accounting software (Microsoft Dynamics NAV) and support the preparation of project budgets.
- Adhere to financial guidelines and internal controls.
Qualification Required & Experience
The successful applicant must:
- Hold a first degree in BSc Administration (Accounting Option)/B. Comm/HND Accountancy of relevant accounting Qualification (ICA-Ghana)ACCA
- Have a minimum of two (2) years post qualification relevant work experience. or Level II
- Possess good interpersonal, planning, communication and organisational skills; ability to pay attention to details
- Be computer literate. (Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft excel, word & capable of using an accounting based software).
- Have a sound appreciation of office administration and accounting procedures
- Be prepared to work for long hours
You Might Also Be Interested In:Deloitte Invites Job Applications
Finance Officer at SOS Children’s Villages – How To Appl
Interested applicants should send their applications, (including their reliable phone numbers) and curriculum vitae with photocopies of certificates addressed to:
The HR/Admin Manager
P.O.Box AN 16657
Or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Closing Date: 30th June, 2022
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE