The service of a Handyman is needed at SOS Children’s Villages. Applicants must be diligent and efficient.
- To provide technical support to ensure the smooth running of programme activities in Kumasi.
Qualification Required & Experience
The ideal candidate should:
- Hold HND in Building & Construction/Technology or Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
- Have at least 3 years relevant work experience in building construction, mechanical or electrical engineering
- Possess some knowledge in basic auto mechanics or vehicle maintenance
- Able to handle minor repairs on equipment and estate facilities
- Able to handle minor electrical and plumbing works
- Be able to take initiative and have a sense of responsibility
- Be physically and mentally fit
- Be patient, honest and very respectful
- Be able to work for long hours and on weekends when the need arises.
- Possess good writing skills with a flair for the needs and development of children.
- Have a strong cultural awareness, able to work with people from different cultural backgrounds.
- Be a team player, have strong collaborative skills and able to relate with children, youth & all levels of co-workers
You Might Also Be Interested In:HND Job At Valley View University
How To Apply – Handyman at SOS Children’s Villages
Interested applicants should send their applications, (including their reliable phone numbers) and curriculum vitae with photocopies of certificates addressed to:
The HR/Admin Manager
P.O.Box AN 16657
Or email to:
Application Closing Date: 30 June, 2022