Applications are hereby invited from qualified persons for appointment as Procurement Assistant Officer at Valley View University.
Summary of Job For Procurement Assistant Officer At Valley View University
Reporting to the Procurement Officer, the procurement assistant provides administrative support for the procurement department of the Institution.
As a procurement assistant, your job duties include monitoring current inventory, ordering supplies, and scheduling deliveries to ensure that the Institution has a sufficient number of necessary materials or equipment.
See Also: CDD Ghana New Employment Opportunity
- Collecting data for the preparation of report on procurement activities
- Establishing and maintaining register of service providers for the institution
- Keeping records of stock levels to ensure availability of goods for operational requirements
- Managing inventories in the organisation and propose redistribution action
- Receiving and inspecting supplies and recommending actions on petitions from venders and departments
- Preparing documentation to replenish stocks on periodic basis
- Assisting in procurement planning
- Conducting supplier’s appraisal
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in procurement, HND in Purchasing and Supply or related field
- 2-5 years of previous experience in procurement or purchasing
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of types of supplies and their storage methods
- Knowledge of inventory control procedures and supply quality Assurance issues.
- Should not be over 35 years at the time of applying
How To Apply For Procurement Assistant Officer At Valley View University
The application must include the following:
- A duly completed Application Form, obtainable at the University’s website (www.vvu.edu.gh) or at the Human Resource Department of the University.
- Cover Letter and relevant documents for the position.
- Letters of Reference (As stated in the application form).
The Application must be addressed and submitted not later than June 24, 2022 to the following:
The Deputy Registrar, Human Resource
Valley View University
Post Office Box AF 595
Electronically to: firstname.lastname@example.org
NB: Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE