A Director is needed At the Valley View University Media Centre.
Applications are invited from qualified candidates for the above mentioned position as full time a worker.
- Managing day-to-day operations of VVU Media Centre, including station inventory and supplies, safety and security, and space allocation/utilization.
- Initiating program
- Developing content for dissemination.
- Aligning messages from the centre with institutional values and strategies.
- Monitoring the media centre’s activities and report on outcomes.
- You will also building long-term relationships with appropriate media influencers.
- Appropriately managing the organisation’s media budget.
- Adhering to broadcast standards and complying with state laws and regulations.
- Coordinating community volunteers and or programmes.
See Also: New Job Opportunity at Standard Chartered Bank-CCIB Business Finance Partner
Qualification And Experience:
- A Master’s degree in Communication/Media or related fields from accredited institute (essential).
- 3 or more years of experience in related field.
- Computer and multi-media and technology skills
- Candidate must have confident communication skills.
- Organizational skills is a plus
- Candidate must have the ability to work comfortably under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Applicant must be creative
- Have keen interest in shaping the institution’s image and values through communication.
- Leadership qualities with planning and time management skills.
Recommended: Job Vacancies at the High Commission for Pakistan 2022
How To Apply For Director At Valley View University Media Centre
- Application for Employment form, obtainable at the University’s website – vvu.edu.gh
- Curriculum Vitae
- Copies of relevant certificates
- Original copies of academic transcripts
- Three (3) reference letters (Character, Professional and Academic).
- Submit application not later than June 24, 2022
Send documents to:
Valley View University
Post Office Box AF 595
Electronically to: email@example.com
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE