Here is the latest Job Opportunity at Standard Chartered Bank Ghana.The services of a CCIB Business Finance Partner is needed at Standard Chartered Bank.
- Collect and present relevant financial data to help in the formulation of the strategy of the CCIB business and monitor progress towards Key Performance Indicators
- Assist the CCIB business in all matters relating to Customer Profitability Reporting
- Partner business in establishing a low and value for money cost base
- Assist business in analysing variance reports and variations from stated strategies
- Highlight regularly performance and execution gaps from agreed strategies and recommend remedial actions
- Ensure that the CCIB balance sheets align to deliver performance targets and continuously leveraged to deliver optimum revenues.
- Perform regular segment, customer and product profitability reviews to ensure that value is not being destroyed
- Act as Financial Advisor to the CCIB business in matters relating to Finance
See Also: June 2022 Job Vacancies At Absa Bank
Performance Management & Reporting
- Ensure CCIB monthly reporting is timely and accurate at both product and customer segment levels.
This includes the consistent application of the Funds Transfer Pricing and Cost Allocation methodologies
- Assist business to undertake the financial analysis of monthly performance, ensure the performance reviews and forecasts are robust and the deals pipeline managed effectively
Budgeting, Forecasting and Planning
- Provide financial input and co-ordinate the formulation of the Business operating plans/budget and monitor progress towards its achievement, drawing attention to important trends, risks and opportunities to maximize earnings and minimize risk
Financial Control & Operational Risk
- Review and monitor the business performance against Group policies for market risk, liquidity management, local regulatory and other statutory requirements
- Manage the CCIB cost-centres
- Ensure adherence of the business to the Financial Controls Policies, CCIB booking principles and the Group accounting policies
- Ensure that the CCIB business complies with taxation, capital, regulatory and statutory accounting requirement
- Review the operational risk reports for the unit (Control Sample Tests, Key Control Indicators, Key Risk Indicators, Material Risk Events, etc)
- Ensure all identified risks are tracked and mitigating solutions deployed
- Ensure all the CCIB tagged accounts are owned and promptly substantiated
- Participate in all operational risk committees/fora discussions and providing input in key risk areas with proposed mitigating actions.
Capital and Liquidity Management
- Assist the business on capital management
- Track RoRWA and provide guidance on pricing issues
- Ensure that the business complies with the Group liquidity policies
- Assist in the evaluation of projects which are specific to the CCIB business in accordance with Group and local guidelines and contribute fully to their implementation
- Assist business with the financial projections in preparation of PARs
- Ensure that project accounting principles and tracking mechanisms (including benefit tracking) are in place for all CCIB projects.
- Proactively manage stakeholders and provide prompt solutions to their needs
- Ensure that the team is adequately equipped to support the business.
- Liaise with the Hub to deliver standardized reports accurately and on time
Our Ideal Candidate
- MBA in Business, or Accounting or Professional Qualification (CIMA, CPA, CA, ACCA, CFA or its equivalent) plus at least ten years post qualification experience, four of which should be in senior management position with relevant / specific banking experience
- High level of computer literacy and understanding of business computing environments
- Knowledge of Banking Products
- Strong knowledge of the local and international Banking environment
- Strong knowledge in Management and Accounting principles
- Strong analytical skills and an eye for detail
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player and builder
- Knowledge of internal markets and dynamics
- Fair degree of understanding of economics
Check Also: Latest Job Posting At Lima Partners
How To Apply – New Job Opportunity at Standard Chartered Bank-CCIB Business Finance Partner
Closing Date: 28th June, 2022