There is a job vacancy at Etoile Royale Educational Centre for French Teachers. The school is looking to recruit (preferably trained, degree-holding) teachers.
- Assessing the capabilities of the students and developing appropriate lesson plans and curricula.
- Pronouncing words and phrases and explaining their meanings to students.
- Conducting research to develop appropriate learning materials, language games, and other teaching aids.
- Using both in-class activities and online resources and platforms to create a blended learning environment.
- Teaching the various tiers of French to students.
- Developing and grading informal and formal written and oral assessments.
- Scheduling feedback sessions with students and providing extra support or enrichment activities as required.
- Making recommendations to students for further learning and development.
- A relevant teaching certificate or license.
- A completed apprenticeship or teaching experience.
- Practical experience with MS Office, Google Classroom, and other software.
- Dedication, patience, and the ability to remain calm in tense situations.
- Preferably of French or Francophone background
- Applicants who can teach multiple subjects stand an added advantage
New Job Opening At Lincoln Community School
Mass Job Recruitment At Letshego
How To Submit An Application For French Teachers (Etoile Royale)
Interested persons should address their applications including CVS, to:
Etoile Royale Educational Centre
Email Address: email@example.com
Deadline: 20th December 2022 to
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WOULD BE CONTACTED
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE