A reputable school, Étoile Royale Educational Centre, is hiring an English Language and Literature Teachers. They are looking to recruit (preferably trained, degree holding teachers.
- Instruct students on interpreting literature.
- Assign books to read, including classics and contemporary novels.
- Help students interpret literature and poetry.
- Provide background on authors’ life and works.
- Teach students about the structure and content of the English language, including proper grammar, spelling, and sentence structure.
- Teach about different literary styles.
- Create instructional resources for use in the classroom.
- Plan, prepare and deliver instructional activities
- Create positive educational climate for students to learn in.
- Meet course and school-wide student performance goals.
- Participate in ongoing training sessions.
- Create lesson plans and modify accordingly throughout the year.
- Maintain grade books.
- Grade papers and perform other administrative duties as needed.
- A relevant teaching certificate or license.
- A completed apprenticeship or teaching experience.
- Practical experience with MS Office, Google Classroom, and other software.
- Dedication, patience, and the ability to remain calm in tense situations.
- Applicants who can teach multiple subjects stand an added advantage
You Might Also Like:
How to Submit An Application For Literature And English Language Teachers
Please address your applications including CVS to:
Etoile Royale Educational Centre
Email Address: email@example.com
Deadline: 20th December, 2022
Only Shortlisted applicants will be contacted