There is a new full-time job vacancy at Halliburton. The position of Accountant is currently open. They are looking for the right people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead.
- Under general supervision, understands the company’s business systems, business processes and controls, including policies and procedures, relative to the location and department assigned.
- Prepares accounting reports, and increasingly complex accounting analyses with related spreadsheets or applications input, and identifies and resolves issues.
- Understands organizational structure of the company.
- Prepares and posts journal vouchers for accounting transactions.
- Researches and resolves basic accounting issues and transactions including related internal controls.
- Requires completion of an undergraduate degree in accounting, business, or other related field and a minimum of nine (9) months of experience in accounting related roles.
- Knowledge of US GAAP or country- specific accounting principles required. Job role is developmental and intended to expose incumbents to moderately complex aspects of general accounting, internal controls, financial analysis and reporting, forecasting, and financial applications as well as intermediate levels of proficiency with industry and company acumen.
Benefits: Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience
Location: 14 Liberation Link, Accra, Ghana