GBfoods Africa is here again with a fresh Job opening. This well known company is looking to hire a Quality Analyst.
This position will support production via the provision of technical analytical and microbiological services and skills, by carrying out analytical and microbiological analysis according to sampling plans in order to fulfill customer expectations.
Results / Accountabilities
- Complete all tests required for each product
- Document results and analyze data
- Operate, maintain, and calibrate laboratory equipment
- Communicate test results with production personnel and Quality managers
- Conduct retesting of product as needed to support quality investigations
- Monitor use and inventories of laboratory chemicals and supplies
- Make recommendations for adjusting process conditions to ensure quality standards are met
- Adhere to safety, health and environmental policies and procedures
- Maintain good housekeeping to ensure laboratory and plant cleanliness
See Also: Job Recruitment Ongoing At Deloitte
Education and Work Experience:
- A minimum of an HND in a food quality related course/ Laboratory Technology or equivalent.
- A proven competency in one or more of the following: Physiochemical analyses and Microbiological analysis is an added advantage.
- Analytical or Scientific Software
- Chemistry Knowledge
- Gather and Collect Data
- Keeping Records
- Lab Research Principles
- Mathematics Knowledge
- Safety Regulations and Procedures
- Strong Communication Skill
Location: Tema (Ghana)
You Might Also Be Interested In:
How To Send An Application For The Fresh Job Opening At GBfoods Africa
To apply, click on this Link
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE