Here is the Graphic Communication Group Latest Job Opening. An Assistant Adverts Sales and Marketing Officer (Digital) is needed for employment. Graphic Communication Group wishes to engage the services of an enthusiastic, energetic and results-oriented individual who will be responsible for actively promoting and developing advertising revenues and targets from our existing clientele base and developing new clients for GCGL.
1. To begin with, Manage existing client relationships, regularly visiting clients and agencies to generate sales and canvas for advertising opportunities
2. In addition, Actively seek new clients and sources of advertising revenues, developing and managing new relationships.
3. Also, Ensure that weekly advertising targets are met.
4. More so, Proactively provide feedback from clients to management on issues of client concern.
5. Thereafter, Work with clients on developing advertising campaigns in terms of advising on correct publications and media vehicles.
6. Last but not the least, Work with clients on content and format of advertising campaigns,
7. Finally, Promote Graphic events, seeking sponsorship and promoting client’s active participation in events, including client placement such as logos, banners, etc. Digital Marketing and sale of digital channels
Qualification Skills And Experience
- Must possess a good First degree in Marketing, CIM qualification, Business Administration, Social Science or equivalent from a reputable tertiary institution and at least two (2) years post qualification work experience in Sales & Marketing OR
- A minimum of HND in Marketing and at least four (4) years post qualification relevant work experience in Sales & Marketing.
- Firstly, Ability to implement efficient and accurate financial systems
- Secondly, Must be a team player with a high sense of commitment, honesty and integrity.
- Thirdly, Must possess good communication and negotiation skills and have a keen eye for detail
- Moreover, Must be able to meet deadlines
- Also, Must be computer literate
- Lastly, Must have a valid driving licence
How To Apply For Graphic Communication Group Latest Job Opening
Interested applicants who meet the above-mentioned criteria can send their CVs, contact telephone numbers and supporting documents to the address below:
Ag. Director, HR & Administration,
Graphic Communications Group Ltd.
P.O.Box GP742, Accra
Alternatively, applicants may forward their applications via the email below: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Closing Date: 27th April, 2022
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE