There is a job vacancy for the position of Head, Internal Audit at Advans Savings. The position is a permanent role based in Accra, Ghana.
What Will Your Role Be?
The Head, Internal Audit shall report to the Audit Committee and Group Audit, with the following objectives:
- Help Advans in accomplishing its objectives by bringing a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes.
- Provide independent appraisal of all the activities and processes of Advans to evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of underlying risk management and internal control systems.
See: New Job Opening At Wilmar
Principal Duties And Responsibilities:
- Manage effectively the internal audit activities to ensure it adds value to the Advans institution, in particular audit assignments
- Supervises the internal audit team on an ongoing basis and ensures that internal audit resources are appropriate, sufficient, and effectively deployed to achieve the approved plan
- Issues relevant and adequate audit recommendations, analysis and conclusions to contribute to the quality of operational processing and the reinforcement of Advans internal control and risk management system in all Advans activities/entities
- Ensures that all audit activities carried out comply with sound internal auditing principles, practices, standards issued by Advans group audit, and in accordance with the International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing (IIA)
PLANNED AUDIT MISSIONS
- Launches and orientates the planning stage of each audit assignment according to the preliminary risk assessment methodology in order to establish the audit strategy for the mission
- Validates the audit program and related audit procedures defined for each assignment as well as the corresponding budget and allocation of audit resources
- Directly carries out some audit works during the field works stage of the mission, in particular for complex / technical issues and/or when he/she is directly in charge of the mission (head of mission)
- Reviews the quality of the results and conclusions of the audit works performed by the audit team and makes sure audit procedures defined were properly implemented
- Analyses the results of the audit assignment and concludes on the effectiveness and efficiency of internal control and risk management system applicable to the scope of the mission
- Proposes relevant audit recommendations to correct deficiencies identified and/or improve the existing risk management and control system
- Prepares timely audit mission reports and obtains management responses before submission to the direct supervisor of the auditee, general management and the Audit Committee
- Makes sure the audit folder of each audit mission is comprehensive and properly documented and stored in accordance with our audit standard
Recommended: New Job Opening At Sparkxx Foods and Beverages
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree with ACCA/ICA
- Masters in Business Administration is an added advantage
Experience Required (Sectir And No. Of Year):
- Minimum five (5) of audit experience in Auditing with a minimum of two (2) years in a supervisory role
- Minimum two (2) years of experience in the leading of Audit missions would be an added advantage
New Job Openings at Chirano Gold Mines For March 2023
New Job Openings At World Trade Organization
How To Submit An Application For Head, Internal Audit At Advans
Submit Applications Via This Link
Deadline: 27th March, 2023
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE