The British Council is seeking to recruit the service of a Higher Education Project Support.
To provide administrative and logistical support to the Higher Education team in delivery of projects under the four programme pillars in Ghana.
Duties and Responsibilities:
To effectively deliver products, services and networks to enable Ghana to achieve defined regional and local project outcomes.
- Provide the administrative and “hands-on” support to ensure Higher Education events are run in accordance with British Council expectations.
- Ensure branding and communications are in place, and that audience feedback is gathered and subsequently recorded.
- Keep an up-to-date database of Higher Education stakeholders, beneficiaries of projects and participants of events.
Marketing and Communications:
Work with the Regional Communications/Marketing Officer to ensure that Higher Education activities in Ghana, and across the British Council are communicated regularly and fully via digital platforms (website and social media).
- Ensure that projects are marketed to the highest standards in print (press, publications), digitally (websites, social media, TV, radio) and at events (conferences, workshops, meetings).
- Ensure that project documentation, agenda and correspondence are captured and stored safely.
- To provide financial support to the project managers, including raising of purchase orders, getting quotes from suppliers.
- As required and delegated by the team members.
- First degree or equivalent from a recognized university
- Events management and projects delivery skills
- Strong communication skills
- Stakeholder management skills
- Learning and adaptability skills
- Teamwork and interpersonal skills
Duration: 12 months
Remuneration: Interns will receive a monthly stipend
Contract Type – Locally Engaged
Location – Accra, Ghana
Requirements – All applicants should have a pre-existing legal status to live and work in the country of application. The British Council will not facilitate/sponsor visa applications and work permits.
How To Forward An Application For The Position: Project Support
Closing Date – 3rd July, 2023 (23:59 West Africa Time)
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE