A Regional Insights Manager is needed at British Council.
To provide expert advice to the region and countries on market insight and analytics activities, coordinate across regions, and ensure the consistent deployment of market insights and analytics processes, systems, and approaches.
The Regional Insights Manager will support the definition and development of key global data collection standards, processes, and templates and manage the tracking and collation of key marketing intelligence data (customer, competitor, and market).
Work closely with Insights colleagues across the region and the Performance role(s) in the Regional Marketing Hub.
This post will have the following core functions:
Consultancy, analysis and problem-solving
- Applies analytical approaches to identify and assess current state of market insights and analytics infrastructure, processes, and systems, define opportunities for improvement and design, develop and implement agreed improvements, enabling global consistency.
- Distils complex concepts and analysis into cogent and persuasive presentations, which convincingly influence decision-makers about the case for new market insights and analytics approaches, systems, processes, and tools.
Internal customer focus
- Builds an in-depth understanding of the operational context, opportunities and challenges for market insight and analytics activities at regional level.
- Makes appropriate linkages to issues across the broader organisation, to ensure that the development of market insights and analytics projects and initiatives is based on informed business insight and joined-up thinking.
- Consults closely with internal customers and other stakeholder to understand current and future business needs for market insights and analytics.
- Ensures joined up planning and delivery of customer, competitor and market research, insight and analytics projects and initiatives.
- Ensures consistent application of agreed data collection standards, templates, and processes at country and regional levels.
- Ensures identified improvements have measurable impacts on marketing performance.
Relationship and stakeholder management
- Develops peer/personal networks within and outside Marketing to enhance own knowledge and expertise.
- Proactively builds and maintains excellent relationships with partners and stakeholders to ensure integrated, joined up and future-proofed approaches and solutions.
Recommended: Exams Support At British Council
- First degree in relevant field e.g Business Administration, Marketing, Statistics with a minimum of six years relevant experience.
- Experience in managing and commissioning market insight and analytics projects and initiatives.
- Demonstrable experience in providing expert advice and guidance on market insights and analytics
- Studies in market research, statistics
- Experience working in remote teams
- Experience working in a global organisation
- Experience in similar industry or sector
- Pay Band – Pay band 6
- Ghana – GHS 99,828.00 gross per annum
- Nigeria – NGN 10,989,828.00 gross per annum
- Contract Type – 2years fixed term contract
- Location – Flexible: Ghana and Nigeria
- Language requirements: Strong written and oral English communication skills.
- Role holder must have existing rights to live and work in the country the role is based.
Latest job openings:
How To Send An Application For The Role Of Insights Manager
You can apply using This Button
Closing Date – 29th June 2023, Applications by 23:59 Nigerian Time
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE