An HR Manager is Needed At KOA Impact Ghana Limited. The company is looking for a motivated, results driven and people-oriented personnel to assume the role of Human Resource Manager. The Human Resource Manager shall be expected to plan and manage the company’s human resource matters, ranging from recruitment, staff training and retention, organizational policy development and stakeholder management. (S)He shall support the HR team to cultivate a healthy work environment where everyone can thrive. As the go-to person for all employee-related issues, (S)He needs to have superior communication skills, maintain integrity in their work and must be welcoming. The job requires about 20% travel time.
To assist with the supervision and coordination of the functions of the Human Resource department and responsible for the confidential handling of all employee data and the efficient utilization of assets in the organization
- Coordinate training needs for employees and ensure the training calendar is executed as planned.
- Maintain records of training and development programmes undertaken by individual employees.
- Support with the recruitment and selection process and ensure the requisite induction is conducted in line with policy.
- Assist with the performance management process within the year in line with policy and maintain the relevant records.
- Collate quarterly, mid-year and end of year performance assessment information on time to ensure their effective utilisation.
- Collect and maintain records and data on training and development activities of the company
- Assist with the preparation of pay-roll by providing relevant information needed to be captured prior to the preparation of pay-roll
- Identifies the training needs of immediate team members and organises or recommends appropriate training for them.
- Performs any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Assigns duties to and monitors activities of team members to ensure achievement of performance standards.
- Ensure compliance to employee rule book and code of conduct
Qualification, Skills And Experience
- Degree in human resource management or social sciences from a recognised university.
- A member of a recognized professional body will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of three (3) years relevant work experience.
- Good understanding and ability to handle corporate HR related needs.
- Good working knowledge of the Ghana Labour Act 2003 (651)
- Ability to plan, organise and execute work
- Team leadership skills
- Innovative skills
- Business English
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel and
- Excellent organizational and team
How To Apply For HR Manager Needed At KOA Impact Ghana Limited
Closing Date: 22nd June, 2022
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE