There is an Ongoing Job Recruitment At BD. BD is one of the largest global medical technology companies in the world and is advancing the world of health by improving medical discovery, diagnostics and the delivery of care. We have over 65,000 employees and a presence in virtually every country around the world to address some of the most challenging global health issues.
SEE ALSO: Business Banker at First National Bank
The company is looking for a Territory Manager. The position is accountable for the execution the BDB Strategy of the respective territory. It holds full accountability for the sales performance for specific countries as determined by the Business Manager BDB . The position provides leadership to the BDB clinical/applications team including dedicated sales associates who are part of the team. This key position provides close collaboration and coordination between the BDB business as well as geographically located functions and co-ordinates all customer and distributor initiatives in the designated territory.
Other Key Responsibilities:
- Carries out all aspects of the BDB business strategy for assigned markets to ensure the achievement of financial/budget expectations.
- Engages the BDB organization in the territory around objectives with customers and distributors for the complete BDB portfolio.
- Supports the implementation of go-to-market plans, Including market development initiatives, to ensure effective use of resources and capabilities.
- Supports the development of marketing plans including BDB value preposition development, product portfolio management and launching new products.
- Support key financial business processes including FOSY updates, budgeting, forecasting and reporting.
- Proactively monitors the financial performance of the territory and communicates any deviations from critical project plans. Ensures implementation of any necessary contingency plans and/or corrective actions to effectively mitigate risks.
- A key area of responsibility is effective distributor management and ongoing review of the distributors in the territory to ensure that we have the right distributors/ partners to carry out the BDB strategy in the territory
- Distribution management includes assessing skills and capabilities of distributor sales reps with coaching and performance management and account prioritization
- Leads demand generation and pipeline management to support accurate forecasting
- Where applicable uses the CRM system to manage the sale force effectiveness critical metrics for the territory
- Oversees the order to cash process for the BDB business
- Understands and anticipates external environment trends. Factors that into the execution plans.
- Engage with the external partners, healthcare providers and decision makers to ensure BD understanding of the healthcare agenda and building partnership. Builds understanding and gain acceptance of the BDB value proposition among BD partners.
- Motivates and develops talents within the BDB organization in order to advance the bench strength of the business.
- Proficiency in English & French
- Demonstrates the ability to integrate an understanding of sound business and financial fundamentals with in-depth knowledge of our market and industry.
- Will have more than 5 years of sales, marketing and business management experience including at least 3 years with full P&L accountability- recommended
- Will have a track record of success in the Health Science market and / or preferably in the diagnostics field, built on an extensive network of KOL and scientific societies
- Has strong business ethics.
- Creates competitive strategies and designs SMART tactical plans.
- Translates strategy into clear and realistic plans.
- Anticipates future consequences and trends accurately.
- Fast learner who is able to quickly achieve a thorough understanding of the business opportunities for BDB and adapt business models to a fast-changing market and regulatory environment.
- Consistently strives to achieve challenging goals and objectives, can be counted on to exceed targets, and steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
- Demonstrates the ability to effectively manage, coordinate and deploy human, and technical resources to achieve business plans.
- Capable project and process manager.
- The successful candidate sets compelling goals, conveys a sense of urgency, and drives issues to closure.
- Has the ability to organize and build high performance multi-functional teams
- Identifies and keeps others focused on the most important metrics that drive the business.
- Gets personally and actively involved in developing, and retaining top talent
- Quickly embodies and lives the BD values
- Engages others in ways that gain their willing support and cooperation in pursuing initiatives or particular courses of action.
- Is attentive to the different ways that others are persuaded.
- Gains acceptance by understanding the viewpoints of others and seeking win/win solutions.
- Understands the complexities within the organization; is practical and perceptive in using appropriate methods, resources and the cooperation of others to accomplish objectives.
- Ability and willingness to undertake significant travels and on a regular basis international travel.
How To Apply For The Ongoing Job Recruitment At BD
Closing Date: Ongoing
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE