A Human Resource Manager is needed At Acreaty. The position holder will be responsible for the effective implementation of the Employee Performance Programme, compensation & benefits, industrial and employee relations, and conditions of service for the manager. The scope of work will include providing advisory services on related HR matters within prescribed limits.
Check Also: New Job Openings At Chirano Gold Mines
- Liaise with Department Heads and monitor to ensure compliance with the company’s annual performance appraisal timelines i.e. target setting, monitoring and mid/year end performance evaluation).
- Executes a full range of strategic human capital Initiatives to support cross-cutting human capital reengineering, and business process improvement
- Facilitate/coordinate the administration of the company’s performance management system.
Education & Experience
- A degree in Human Resource Management Social
- Sciences or related field.
- Nine(9) years of work experience in Human Resource
- Management (with at least 3 years in a management positon.
- Membership of a recognised professional body will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of HR Management Systems, in particular,
Human Resources Planning, Performance Management System, Compensation and Benefits, Industrial Relations, etc.
Job Location: Frafaha
You Might Also Like:
Massive Graduate Job Recruitment At Lycopodium
Coca-Cola Jobs 2023: Worldwide Applications Open
Job Notice At Sandvik Rock Processing Solutions
IFDC Calls For Job Applications
How To Submit An Application For Human Resource Manager (Acreaty)
Kindly send your CV & Application to:: email@example.com
You may call on 020 1775034/020 8645678
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE