The services of a Financial Accountant are needed At Acreaty. You will be responsible for the implementation of approved financial accounting systems; policies and procedures to facilitate the operations of the company. Scope of work includes; collection, processing, recording, reconciliation and reporting of financial transactions.
See Also: GIZ Ghana November 2022 Job Recruitment
- Provide support in the development of Accounting/ Financial Policies, Standards Operating (SOPs) Procedures/Guidelines in managing the Financial and Management Accounting functions. Maintain professional relationships with External Auditors, Regulatory Agencies, Financial Institutions and other external stakeholders in the area of financial management.
- Provide input in the preparation of the annual budget for the Finance department and implement same.
Education & Experience
- Master’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Commerce or related field.
- Membership of a recognized professional body. (ICA, ACCA, CIMA, CPA)
- Five (5) years’ experience with at least 3 years in a Senior Officer position.
- Good knowledge of the International Financial
Reporting System (IFS), Accounting and Auditing Standards and related regulations.
Job Location: Frafaha
How To Submit An Application For Financial Accountant (Acreaty)
You may contact Acreaty Ghana on 020 8645678/020 1775034
You May Also Be Interested In: