Promasidor, is looking forward to hiring a new International RTM Specialist.
The International RTM Specialist is responsible for consulting, supporting, and driving Route-to-Market activities for an allocated list of (African) countries in the Promasidor group. This includes occasionally visiting each country to analyse the local RTM landscape, establishing our best approach to serve, assessing our effectiveness, identifying and following-up on actions for improvement, and support the local team for delivering their KPI targets.
See Also: Job Notice At Australian High Commission
The International RTM Specialist is also responsible for ensuring his countries adhere to Group RTM governance as well as supporting the RTM Capability Developer by assessing local RTM staff skills/experience and occasionally delivering on-site on and off the job trainings.
Finally, to further advance its own goals, the International RTM Specialist is expected to help the Group RTM IT team roll out our SFA solution and ensure that our RTM tools are effectively adopted and used in each country.
- Based on our Responsibility Matrix: Consult, Support, or Drive RTM activities for a list of countries.
- Visit each country every six months to analyse the overall local RTM landscape as well as our RTM effectiveness.
- Based on that assessment: establish our best approach to serve (set goals and objectives, best RTM methods & means, solutions to bottlenecks, resources…), identify and follow-up on actions for improvement.
- Set additional actions for the local team to deliver their KPI targets and adhere to RTM governance.
- Support the RTM Capability Developer by assessing local RTM staff and delivering on-site trainings.
- Support GTM rollouts and promote adoption of GTM features that can further develop our RTM efforts.
Recommended: MTN Invites Job Applications
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or a related field with a minimum of 3 years of experience.
- Experience in RTM or Sales development in an FMCG environment (able to demonstrate ability to acquire industry, product, and sales techniques knowledge).
- Experience in a commercial team supervisory role.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and time management skills.
- Proficiency with computer software and tools such as productivity tools (preferably Microsoft Excel, Teams, PowerPoint, Word) as well as exposure to Business Intelligence/Analytics tools (preferably Microsoft Power BI).
- Ability to travel internationally (in Africa) for a significant amount of time.
- Experience in training sales staff.
- Ability to communicate in French and/or Portuguese would be a plus.
Other Job Recommendations:
How To Submit An Application For International RTM Specialist (Promasidor)
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE