Here is the Latest Job opening At Glovo. The company is hiring a Brand Partnerships Manager. The candidate should be highly motivated, a problem solver, with strong interpersonal abilities and with strong attention to detail, and can find creative solutions to complex problems.
The “Brand Marketing Services” department is in charge of creating, selling and executing marketing campaigns for top brands willing to invest to drive visibility of their products and services to a very appealing target audience.
View Also: New Job Vacancy At SEND Ghana
- Design and implement Glovo’s partnership strategy in order to maximize profitability.
- Align with the Global Brand Marketing Services Team on the route to market and product development needs to maximize the monetization of our app.
- Unleash Glovo’s sustainable growth and profitability by building a true long-term partnership with brands.
- Help FMCG/CPG companies boost their sales with the support of all Glovo marketing services you may provide.
- Fully understand your partners and make recommendations of marketing activities, data services, consumer insight analysis and sales boosters.
- Coordinate across internal departments to execute best in class activities.
- Analyze and report impact of activations to brands and to Glovo business.
- Build success stories which helps roll-out the partnerships strategy across categories and countries.
- Meet monthly and quarterly objectives defined by the company.
- Report quarterly results and key learnings & implications which will define the next quarter plan.
See Also: New Job Opportunities At Promasidor
- Business Administration Studies in University level
- Minimum of 2 – 3 years of Marketing/ Sales experience at a leading FMCG/CPG company
- Experience on executing integrated marketing campaigns across digital and non-digital channels
- Have a good understanding of paid, owned and earned media channels, being comfortable tracking and reporting on established performance marketing KPIs
- Highly analytical and comfortable dealing with high growth and complex business challenges
- Experience in project management
- Strong skills in office, especially in excel
- Excellent communication skills both oral and verbal in English
- Enticing equity plan
- Top-notch private health insurance
- Monthly Glovo credit to spend on our restaurant products and zero delivery fee on all Glovo orders!
- Flexible time off (take the time you need) and hybrid working model (own your time)
How To Send An Application To Glovo For The Latest Job Opening At Glovo
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE