The Young Graduate Program At TotalEnergies for 2023 is currently open for applications. The company is seeking to develop the Ghanaian youth through training and capacity building.
The Program actually targets fresh university graduates from our local universities and for the past 5 years has successfully developed Twenty-Six (26) Ghanaian young graduates through this initiative.
See Also: Amazing New Job Vacancy At Newmont
Context and environment:
This program is an eighteen (18) months training opportunity which consists of a six (6) month local contract and twelve (12) months international exposure in TotalEnergies affiliates, within Africa.
Nine (9) successful candidates will join a diverse team of professionals in delivering high quality products and services to customers and long-term shareholder value.
We are interested in Ghanaian candidates who have attained a minimum of 2nd Class Upper Honours’ Degree from recognized Ghanaian Universities within the last year and must have completed National Service.
Candidates must not be more than 25 years.
Degrees Must Be In The Following Disciplines
- Mechanical & Civil Engineering or related fields.
- Marketing, Economics, or related fields
- Candidates with additional qualifications will have an added advantage.
In addition, candidates should have the following qualities:
- Intellectually curious and able to take initiatives.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication and analytical skills.
- Team player and leadership qualities.
- Must have a strong ethical awareness and orientation.
- Highly adaptable to different environments
- Must also be computer literate.
- Ability to speak French is an added advantage.
How To Submit An Application For The Young Graduate Program At TotalEnergies 2023
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE