There is a great job opening At Perbi Cubs. The company needs Partnerships and Stakeholder Associates to start work immediately. S/he will ensure the capital needs of the organization are met and support in raising funds.
Recommended: USAID Ghana Employment Opportunity
Partnerships Development & Management (40%)
- Develop and execute a strategic and innovative plan to engage partners in support of the programme, service and capital needs of Perbi Cubs Library Services.
- Form and manage an agile partnerships team including volunteers needed to deliver on strategy.
- Create a system and oversee processes for research, prospecting, and application to multiple partner sources working with the CEO, staff, existing partners and other parties to bring major funding prospects and/or critical partners to an awareness and involvement with Perbi Cubs Library Services.
- Lead the development of all partnership proposals/presentations: write and archive all proposals with a long-term relationship-management approach.
- Develop and implement a partner management programme to cultivate deeper ties and maintain key long-term relationships with partners, donors and prospects
Stakeholder Engagement (30%)
- Working closely with the CEO, manage engogement with the organization’s stakeholders across goverment, local and international foundations, industry associations etc. to establish strong working relationships to deliver on Perbi Cubs’ mission.
- Development and successful delivery of a stakeholder engagement strategy including stakeholder mapping and communications to stakeholders.
- Identify opportunities and develop collaborative projects with stakeholders
Effective utilization of project management methodologies in project planning, tracking implementation and reporting to achieve desired outcomes.
See Also: Kudu Logistics Limited Job Vacancy
Coordination & Reporting (15%)
- Plan & coordinate partnerships meetings/events and submit analyzed reports to management and stakeholders for strategic decision making.
- Liaise with other business units to plan, execute and deliver on the partnerships and stakeholder business unit’s strategy.
- Monitor all donor and investor information; provide and present statistical analysis to board of directors, senior leaders strategic decision making.
- Monitor and report regularly on the progress of a structured development programme.
Team Leadership and Self Development (10%)
- Recruit, train and supervise first class staff and set high performance standards for staff to handle
- Train and mentor partnerships staff and communicate partnership goals and progress throughout the organization to equip all team members to support partnership work.
- Play coaching and leadership roles in staff development.
- Assist in performing all tasks necessary to achieve the organization’s mission and help execute staff succession and growth plans.
- Design, delegate and monitor the overall output of partnerships & stakeholder officers and volunteers.
- Develop operations manual of best practices and systems for the business unit.
Living the Brand- 7 Ps (5%)
- Uphold company values in the execution of tasks
Check Also: Amazing Job Vacancy At Sitel Group
Qualifications And Competencies:
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Social Science or a relevant discipline.
- Project Management Professional certification is an added advantage.
- Proven success in partnerships management and development for organizations and success fundraising from multiple donor and investor channels.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to create powerful, compelling written and oral communications for fundraising.
- Entrepreneurial Soirit.
- An excellent influencer with great interpersonal skills.
- Proven project leadership, team-building and customer service experience.
- Good collaboration skills in working with teams to reach common goals and objectives.
- Resilient and Good critical thinking skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to inspire confidence and create trust.
- Ability to work under pressure and plan personal workload effectively.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office suite, Google Sheets and other collaborative tools.
You Might Also Like:
How To Submit An Application For The Job Opening at Perbi Cubs
Send a one-page cover letter and CV to: email@example.com
Use this caption as the subject of your email: “Partnerships and Stakeholder Associate”.
Application Deadline: Thursday, 12th January. 2023.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE