Interested persons can now apply for the New Job Opportunity At USAID Ghana. The organization is looking to hire abled Photography and Videography Consultants.
Photography and Videography Consultants Cloudburst is seeking to engage the services of freelance photographers and videographers to work on a variety of photo stories, short documentaries, feature stories, and events, on an ad hoc basis. Using photo and video equipment procured by Cloudburst, the freelancer will support the USAID-funded Ghana MEL Platform Activity’s Communications Specialist to document human interest stories.
See Also: Job Vacancy At The Akofis Group
- Capture eye-catching and emotionally and graphically appealing photographs/videos that deliver a unique perspective on a story
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to deliver photographs/videos that meet standards and guidelines
- Understand client requests, offer creative feedback, and provide an estimated budget
- Develop concept notes, storyboard and/or shot lists, and scripts
- Plan and capture photographs/videos on set or location, including stories, workshops, events, and short documentaries.
- Ensure filming in proper lighting and audio clarity
- Recommend creative ideas to exceed expectations of goals and objectives
- Provide creative direction when inserting captions, graphics, special effects, and video texts.
- Direct and assign tasks to other technicians e.g., sound and lighting technicians
- Edit photo/video footage for review, incorporate feedback and finalize visuals for dissemination across multiple social media platforms
- Operate various photo/video equipment such as camera, gimbal, lens, sound, and light equipment
- Ensure all photography/video equipment is ready and in proper working order
- Maintain and update equipment inventory
Check Also: Massive Job Recruitment At The Joint Pizza
Required Skills or Experience
Successful candidates should have:
- A Diploma preferably in photography/journalism, or equivalent work experience demonstrated in a portfolio of work.
- Proven professional photography/videography and editing experience
- Solid knowledge of photo/video editing software, including Adobe Premiere Pro, Photoshop, Capture One, Final Cut Pro, etc.
- Professional computer skills and experience in effective social media use
- Ability to work in fast-paced, rapidly changing environments
- Multitasking skills for working with many crew members at once
- An ability to work under deadline pressure
- An ability to represent Cloudburst and the Ghana MEL Platform activity in a professional and courteous manner.
Other Suggested Posts:
Job Opening At United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP)
How To Submit An Application For The New Job Opportunity At USAID Ghana
Interested candidates should please submit a CV detailing their educational orientation, work experience, three professional references, and their portfolio of recent work (preferably via Google Drive) to: email@example.com
Closing Date: 13th January 2023
For Questions and clarifications: call 0302-789 992.
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE