Job Announcement At WACSI.
The Programme Officer (Capacity Development) will report to the Head of Capacity Development. The officer will undertake activities that will support strengthening the organisational and technical capacity of CSO partners in such fields as governance, financial management, sustainability and resilience, localisation, monitoring and evaluation, advocacy, and constituency building, the provision of training to emergent CSO leaders, and other forms of training, grants, and technical assistance. The ideal candidate should possess the following qualifications;
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field, with an advanced degree preferred.
- At least 5-10 years’ experience in civil society capacity strengthening, project management and supervision.
- Demonstrated experience in organisational capacity strengthening for CSOs, including designing, planning, and implementing trainings for CSOs, delivering organisational development technical assistance, and/or mentoring CSOs.
- Previous working experience in the civil society sector in West Africa.
- Have good communication and excellent writing skills in English and French languages.
- Have ability to pay attention to details and is results-oriented.
- Have ability to work in a multicultural and highly diverse environment; and
- Willingness to travel, including on short notice, required.
How To Send An Application For Job Announcement At WACSI
To apply online, click on this Link
Closing Date: 15th January 2023