Here is the Latest Job Opening At AmaliTech. The company is looking for an experienced Front-end Developer with deep expertise in Angular who is a team player to build front-end solutions for international and national clients to a high standard. The person must be passionate about working and mentoring junior developers.
You will be part of a dynamic, multicultural, and services-first team in a client-oriented organisation that is passionate about customer experience.
The job location is Ghana (Accra or Takoradi) and Rwanda (Kigali) with a hybrid working model.
Suggested Post: Royal Senchi Hotel and Resort Job
- Develop user interfaces for applications with the newest front-end technologies
- Collaborate with developers to create functional and cohesive APIs to enhance user experience
- Mentoring junior front-end developers
- Perform product analysis and development tasks of an increasingly complex nature which may require extensive research and analysis
- Make design and technical decisions for Angular projects with all the standards and best practices.
- Ensuring high performance and the best user experience
- Providing solutions like improving the existing complex workflows into simple steps, using alternate technologies/libraries to simplify the current complex works
- With minimal supervision, expertly add features and improvements to products being built
- Translate AmaliTech clients’ requirements into conceptual and technical designs and lead a team to meet requirements
- Collaborate with developers and engineers, DevOps team, product owners and/or managers, to meet goals and maintain a high-quality standard in a fast-paced, iterative environment
- Recognise team impediments (“technical debt”), propose and implement solutions
You should have:
- 5+ years of experience working on front-end development in Angular
- 2+ years of experience interfacing with back-end services
- Strong expertise in writing cross-browser-compatible codes
- Strong expertise working with Git, Jenkins, and CI/CD server
- Experience with responsive design methodologies and techniques
- Experience using Agile methodologies for developing applications
How To Submit An Application For Amalitech’s Latest Job Opening
Apply by pressing this Button
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE