Here is the new Career Opportunity at HPW Fresh and Dry Limited. They are looking to employ a Facility Maintenance Engineer. You will join the Technical department and report to the Technical Manager.
Location: Onsite at HPW Fresh and Dry Ghana, Adeiso, E/R, Ghana
Maintenance of onsite facilities to ensure availability and reliability
Recommended: Massive Job Recruitment at Denzel Logistics Limited
Key Responsibilities And Duties:
- Management of the day-to-day maintenance of the facilities.
- Maintenance of onsite installations related to facilities.
- Management and supervise onsite facility maintenance team.
- Develop and implement strong work management systems.
- Develop and implement strong performance evaluation systems.
- Maintenance inventory management.
- Liaison between operations and maintenance for good coordination.
- Management of onsite CMMS and review of maintenance plans.
- Develop and implement maintenance analytical tools for optimization.
- Develop and implement an inspection, evaluation, and closeout procedures for maintenance activities.
- Research development in processes and facility for continuous improvements.
- Training and development of maintenance technicians.
- Adherence to food safety protocols.
- Adherence to safety protocols.
- Adherence to documentation protocols.
- Submission of monthly reports.
Equipment/Tools to be used: Computer, toolboxes
- Departamental relations : ll departmental heads and other line managers/staff
- External relations: 3rd party contractors related to maintenance works
- The Job may require entering to hot and cold areas within the facilities
- The level of noise is generally high in some areas within the facility
- The job demands walking, standing, bending, climbing and the use of scaffolds
- The job entails long working hours when there is an emergency
Required Skills or Experience
- Minimum of Degree in Mechanical/Electrical/Refrigeration Engineering
- A minimum of 5 years of experience as a plant or maintenance engineer in FMCG environment or a continuous operation, managing a maintenance and facility management
- Professional qualification is a plus.
Technical and Personality Competencies:
- Ability to use manual and power tools
- Ability to weld copper pipes
- Ability to carry out pipe fitting
- Good communication skills
- Good knowledge in quality and health and safety standards
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Excellent organization and time-management skills
- A team player with leadership abilities
What HPW Fresh and Dry offers:
- Competitive Pay
- Free Breakfast and Lunch
- Annual Bonus/13th Month Pay
- Onsite Gym Facility with Instructor
- Onsite Health care
- Creche Facility
How To Submit An Application For The Career Opportunity At HPW Fresh and Dry
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE