The leading French airline catering and cabin cleaning company is Servair, a gategroup subsidiary. It employs 10,500 people and operates 31 airports across 19 nations. With 21 locations across 18 nations, Servair has also established itself as the top caterer on the African continent.
Cleaning and preparing planes, press management, and on-board sales, are also services that Servair has available for its airline companies.
Here is the Latest Job Opening At Servair Ghana. We are an International Catering Company operating in various activities in the catering industry and we are looking for a Waiter/ Waitress.
Duties include but not limited to the following:
- Welcoming and seating of customers
- Taking accurate customer orders and communicating them effectively to the kitchen
- Knowledge of food and beverage offers to be able to advise customers
- Ensuring the bar and dining areas remain clean always
- Carry dirty plates, glasses and silverware to the pantry for cleaning
- Ensuring that packaging materials stock levels remain constant.
- Collecting bill payments
- Helping in the kitchen
Required Skills or Experience
- A minimum of vocational or secondary school certificate
You Might Also Be Like:
How To Submit An Application For Job Opening At Servair Ghana
Candidates wishing to apply for this role should compile a one page cover letter indicating their proven track record and sustainability for the role, in addition to a CV. This letter should highlight strengths, accomplishments and aptness in addressing the key job objectives. The Cover Letter and CV should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 6th January, 2023
The subject of your mail should be the position you are applying for.
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE