There is a new Job Opening At Zipline Ghana. They are looking for a Government Affairs Manager to support our government affairs activities in Ghana. You’ll have the opportunity to support regulatory approval processes for cutting-edge technology in new markets throughout Ghana, as well as work with a broad range of government stakeholders – from security agencies and the Civil Aviation Authority to utility regulators.
As a bridge between the global legal, regulatory and policy team and the Ghana country operations team, you will have full ownership over ensuring Zipline Ghana is safely serving our customers in seamless coordination with our partners in the government.
See Also: IRC Ghana latest Job Advert
You will collaborate cross-functionally, listening and drawing from their expertise, experiences, and needs to drive decisions that impact Zipline’s ongoing development and growth. The responsibilities on day one are big. Your success will help unlock a unique opportunity to open skyways for millions of Ghanaians to reliable, on-demand access to essential medical supplies.
What You’ll Do:
- Partner closely with the Zipline Ghana team and the Ghanaian government to support the day-to-day of Zipline’s various regulatory requirements and programs in Ghana.
- Work with the global regulatory and policy teams to define the best plan to execute timely and successful certification.
- Support organizational regulatory approval efforts by coordinating team activities, monitoring progress and removing obstacles along the way.
- Maintain regulatory files/databases in good order, along with the system for tracking communication with regulators.
- Interface with other functional departments to influence the efficient execution of projects; provide regulatory support on project teams.
What You’ll Bring:
- You’ll have at least 5 years’ experience in working within the regulatory and government affairs space
- You can communicate effectively (verbally and in writing) and build strong relationships with internal business teams and external stakeholders.
- You’ll have experience reviewing processes and documentation to ensure that the systems they depict will be compliant with applicable regulations.
- You have the grit, resourcefulness, and resilience to thrive in novel, uncertain and constantly changing business and regulatory environments.
- You have either had a program management role with deep ownership of the outcome of projects or a similar role as a program manager, or systems engineer.
- Must be eligible to work in Ghana.
How To Submit An Application For Zipline Ghana Job Posting
To apply, click o this Link
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE