There is a new Employment Possibility At Anglogold Ashanti (Ghana) Limited. They are seeking an experienced and self-motivated person to join our dedicated team as Payroll Officer.
Role Purpose And Context:
To Provide essential payroll support to the Payroll Superintendent monthly during payroll Runs. The role also involves coordinating and supporting payment of staff wages and salaries and other benefits, to also help to ensure proper and correct salaries are paid to staff and on time.
Check: New Open Position At zipline
- Assess risks for all tasks and ensure they are controlled before and during execution.
- Report all incidents and ensure they have been investigated and corrective actions completed on time.
- Enforce all environmental work procedures that have been issued by the Departmental Manager.
- Act on all corrective actions assigned to you or under your jurisdiction and ensure timely completion.
- Ensure new recruits are setup on the payroll system (i.e. Setup all applicable earnings and deductions e.g. Duty allowance, Provident Fund etc.)
- Support the entire payroll functions and ensure that all pay groups (e.g. employees and governmental agencies – GRA & SNNIT) are paid accurately and Timely.
- Prepare monthly Basic salary reconciliation for all pay groups and payment requisitions for approval.
- Support the full implementation of the statutory laws, policies, the collective bargaining agreement (CBA) and procedures.
- Investigate and resolve inquiries from Human Resources, Government Agencies and employees.
- Assist in the generation and distribution of payroll reports as required. (E.g. pay slips, bank listings, leave accruals, general ledger, social security, tax, Tier 2, Tier 3, and Tier 4)
- Liaise with various Pension Fund Managers and employees and assist in addressing any queries.
- Assist in managing Employee payroll, Leave, Back Pay, Annual Bonus, Month End etc.
See Also: IRC Ghana latest Job Advert
Qualification And Experience:
- A degree in Accounting, HND (Accounting option) or its equivalent.
- At least four (4) years’ experience in a mining environment.
- Must be computer literate with significant proficiency in Spreadsheets
- Experience and understanding of total mining cycle.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good communication and writing skills
- Skills in the Business improvement and managing change
How To Submit An Applications For Anglogold Ashanti’s Employment Possibility
You can send your application by pressing this Button
Closing Date: 29th December 2022
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE