Here are the Latest Job Vacancies At IPA. Innovations For Poverty (IPA) is interested in recruiting dynamic, ready-to-work and open minded individuals for the positions mentioned below.
- Accurately evaluate the performance of field staff during recruitment, training and data collection;
- Adhere to all IPA survey protocols and ensure field teams also do same; Report all concerns and issues immediately to the Research Associate;
- Promptly respond to contact from the Research Associate or other IPA staff;
- Be responsible for maintaining good relations with IPA, its employees, partner organizations and project participants;
See Also: Royal Senchi Hotel and Resort Job
- Plan, conduct and lead research project activities, including training field staff, team planning and logistics, and data collection;
- Conduct pilot survey exercises, provide feedback on field operations and survey instruments, and refine and finalize survey instruments in collaboration with the Principal Investigators;
- Provide quality control during the data collection and cleaning processes, and assist in preparing preliminary analysis;
- Ensure that research data and outputs are stored confidentially and systematically;
How To Submit An Application For IPA’s Latest Job Vacancies At IPA
To apply, click on any of the positions listed above.
Please note that the applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis until suitable candidates are found.
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE