Job Opportunity At Barry Callebaut. The position is embedded in Barry Callebaut Ghana local Direct Sourcing Team, who reports to the Sector Manager. The District Manager would focus on Barry Callebaut policies to ensure purchase of good quality Cocoa as per QCC standard, adequate and proper storage and timely evacuation to Port.
- Ensuring seed funds allocated to the district are solely used for purchasing quality Ghana cocoa.
- Disburse seed fund to Purchasing Clerks for stocks delivered to the depot (in line with company’s policy); Ensure funds allocated to the district (cash & bank ) are solely used for cocoa purchases.
- Ensure disbursement of seed fund to Purchasing Clerks for stocks only delivered to the depot in line with company’s policy.
- Ensure proper record keeping on all seed fund transactions, receipt of equivalent stocks, all company’s assets / tools of trade and their usage and maintenance as well as books of accounts for all societies (i.e. Society waybills, monitors, ledger etc.)
- Responsible for timely payment and submission of farmers bonuses and commission vouchers etc., to the Head Office as required.
- Ensure compliance with the company’s policies; Supervise purchasing clerks and other district staff and collaborate with the Monitoring team.
Qualification, Skills, And Experience
- HND/ BSc in Accounting or any business relevant field of study.
- 3 years’ experience in the cocoa bean sourcing industry of Ghana in a similar role is an added advantage.
- Ability to develop and implement strategies to enhance the image and the performance of the company.
- Maintain working relationships with key stakeholders such as Banks, QCD and P r ivate Transporters
- Ability to manage a diverse team of professionals, good interpersonal and communication skills including influencing and motivate others.
- Excellent communication skills – verbal, written to include report writing and
- Proficiency in MS Office application – Word, PowerPoint and Excel to a competent standard.
- Good communication skills, a team player with high integrity and credibility values.
At Barry Callebaut, we are committed to Diversity & Inclusion. United by our strong values, we thrive on the diversity of who we are, where we come from, what we’ve experienced and how we think. We are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment where people can truly be themselves, grow to their full potential and feel they belong.
Location: Kumasi, Ghana
New Job Opportunity At Old Mutual
Latest Job Opening At Barry Callebaut Group
How To Apply – Career Opportunity At Barry Callebaut
Closing Date: Ongoing
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE