First National Bank (FNB) has a new job opportunity. The banking institution is looking for a Sales and Customer Representative.
To provide an ongoing efficient and effective service to a portfolio of corporate clients with the aim of maximizing the foreign exchange turnover and profitability for the bank.
- Assemble, disseminate and distribute economic news.
- Business Development and networking internally and externally.
- Experience in high-level relationship building and maintenance.
- Follow the prescribed procedures when dealing and adhere to the ACI code of conduct.
- Keep up to data records of client activity and won and lost deals.
- Maintain a “work in progress” pipeline and a client priority call list.
- Maintain a good working relationship with TSM and Trader/s and ensure the client’s needs are met.
- Need to keep up to date with current global developments, including economical and political
- On an ongoing basis counsel customers on various methods of hedging their forex exposures by way of forward exchange and/or derivatives.
- Report on forex turnover and take ownership of data integrity/accuracy of reporting.
- Strong networks within the corporate market.
- Understand client exposures to foreign exchange, their budgets, benchmark hedging policies and forex flows.
- Up to date knowledge of Treasury and Forex Products.
- Achieve turnover and profit targets aligned to the overall Treasury objective.
- Strive for sustainable growth in revenue for Global Markets Ghana
Experience And Qualifications;
- First Degree from a recognised university (Postgraduate level of education would be advantage).
- ACI accredited.
- 3-5 years treasury or financial market experience.
Latest Job Openings:
How To Apply For The Job Opportunity At First National Bank
Closing Date: 26th July, 2023
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE