At Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts, there is a job opportunity. An experienced restaurant manager is needed by the hotel.
What you will be doing:
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the restaurant, ensuring exceptional service and a memorable dining experience for guests.
- Hire, train, and manage the waiters and waitresses including the support team.
- Strongly lead and excellently motivate the team.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures to ensure high-quality service of our Food and Beverages.
- Maintain and exceed the restaurant’s financial goals through effective cost management and revenue generation.
- Ensure compliance with all health, safety, and sanitation regulations.
- Build and maintain relationships with customers, vendors, and suppliers.
- Collaborate with the culinary team to create and update menus, and ensure that all dishes are of the highest quality.
- Manage the restaurant’s inventory, including ordering supplies and managing stock levels.
Check This: Employment Possibility At Old Mutual
Your Skills and Experience include:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a management role in a fine dining restaurant or similar high-end hospitality setting.
- A degree in Hotel Management or a related field in or related field.
- Proven track record of managing and developing teams to deliver exceptional customer service.
- Eye for detail to achieve operational excellence.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain relationships with staff and guests.
- Thorough knowledge of Food and Beverage service, including wine and spirits.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
How To Apply For The Job Opportunity At Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE