AGRI-IMPACT Limited (AIL) is recruiting for new zonal value chain coordinators.
- Coordinate the work plan of the Value Chain Implementing Partners in participating regions and provide operational guidance as and when needed.
- Facilitate collaboration, communication, and information sharing among stakeholders in the value chain, establish and maintain relationships with government agencies, financial institutions, industry associations, research institutions, and other relevant organisations to leverage resources to promote zonal value chain development.
- Identify market opportunities for youth beneficiaries and facilitate their access to potential buyers, negotiate favourable terms and contracts between youth beneficiaries and offtakers to ensure fair and transparent relationships and reducing market information asymmetry.
- Assist Implementing Partners to manage various risks associated with production, including weather-related risks, crop diseases, market volatility, and price fluctuations and provide risk mitigation measures.
- Facilitate and coordinate with Implementing Partners to provide the necessary technical knowledge, information, and training on best agricultural practices, pest management, climate-smart techniques, and other relevant information to participating youth to enhance productivity.
Required skills or experience
- MSc. or BSc. Agriculture, Agribusiness, Agric Engineering, Rural Development or related fields
- Understanding and knowledge of agricultural value chains
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in managing multi-stakeholder agro-value chain projects, promotion of youth, women and differently abled persons in agribusiness
- Experience in the promotion and support of women’s economic participation and empowerment,
- Experience in monitoring and evaluation of agricultural development programmes
- Excellent communication, coordination and interpersonal skills, with the ability to engage and collaborate with diverse stakeholders.
- Proficiency in data analysis and reporting, with experience using relevant software and tools.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical thinking abilities.
- Duty station will be in designated zones and may demand traveling within the zone
How To Apply For The Zonal Value Chain Coordinators at AGRI-IMPACT Limited
Deadline: Friday, 29th September, 2023
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE