The following is the most recent job opening at Agri-Impact Limited for the role of Public Relations Officer. We are looking for a highly skilled and driven project manager to join our team.
- Develop and execute comprehensive public relations plans to promote the project’s objectives and achievements.
- Build a strong organisational brand.
- Organize and coordinate conferences, interviews, and media briefings to generate relevant media coverage.
- Monitor media coverage and provide regular reports.
- Collaborate with internal teams and project Implementing Partners to identify and create compelling stories and content for media outreach.
Another Job Suggestion: Procurement Officer At Agri-Impact Group
Required skills or experience
- MA or BA Public Relations, Journalism, Marketing, Communication or related fields.
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in marketing, communications or public relations.
- Proven experience working as a Public Relations Officer or similar role.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
- Proficient in using various media monitoring and PR software tools.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of social media platforms and their role in public relations.
- Creative thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Experience in organizational and project management.
How To Apply For The Public Relations Officer Position At Agri-Impact Limited
Use your full name as the filename of your CV (e.g., Name-CV) and same for the application letter (e.g., Name-Letter).
Apply By: Friday, 29th September, 2023
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE