There is a new job opportunity at Plantations Soefinaf Ghana (PSG).
Plantations Soefinaf Ghana (PSG) Limited wishes to inform all qualified and interested candidates about a vacant position in its General Management Department: CHEF
- REPORTS TO: ADMIN/HR MANAGER
Reporting to Admin/HR Manager, the position is to effectively and efficiently provide catering services to the Company’s Guests to meet the needs of both local and international standards.
The position requires the exercise of diligence, honesty, integrity, loyalty to the company and the highest standard of cleanliness throughout the period of employment.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- The job title holder is required to abide by the policies and operating procedures of the company and those that the company shall from time to time put in place for the effective and efficient performance of its operations.
- Responsible for the preparation of quality and hygienic food for the company’s Guests.
- Ensures that good, quality and appropriate cooking materials and ingredients are always used in the preparation of food in the Guest House.
- To ensure that the cooking utensils as well as the kitchen and the surroundings where food is prepared are always clean by all standards.
- Personal cleanliness is required.
- To ensure adequate food ingredients are always in stock to meet Guests’ food needs at all times.
- To ensure cleanliness of Guests’ Rooms.
- To perform any other duties assigned by the Adin/HR Manager or his assignee as and when the situation demands.
Required Skills or Experience
- Diploma in Advanced Catering/Catering II, SSCE or WASSCE Certificate with some professional catering certificate.
- Minimum of five (5) years’ post-qualification experience in the preparation of both local and international cuisines in a reputable hotel.
- Knowledge in managing people.
- Nutritional resources management skills.
- Knowledge in the preparation of a variety of dishes (Local and continental).
- Good interpersonal skills/ Team Player.
- Knowledge in diet management especially for expatriates.
- Ability to work under pressure with little or no supervision.
How To Apply For The Job Opportunity at Plantations Soefinaf Ghana (PSG)
Applicants who are qualified and are interested in the advertised position should apply by submitting their application and supporting documents to:
The Admin. & HR Manager
Plantations Socfinaf Ghana Limited
P. O. Box TD1429
Through (firstname.lastname@example.org) with CHEF in the subject line of the email by close of work on FRIDAY, July 07, 2023.
Applicants are to state their current salary or their salary in their last place of work.
NB: Kindly note that PSG Limited is a Company that offers Equal Opportunities for all. No forms of Discrimination or Harassment are permitted within the Company. The Company doesn’t employ persons below the age of 18 years.
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE