Plato Consult Limited has a new job vacancy for a Network Operations engineer.
The successful applicant shall support the BNC Network with advanced troubleshooting, advanced configuration, network change management, network audits, and implementation of all additional features and technical solutions on the network.
The role reports to the Network Operation and Maintenance Manager.
For the most recent job opening, click here.
- Handles escalations from the BNC NOC for all network troubleshooting tasks.
- Handles IP service configurations and network integration and changes, including both software and hardware upgrades.
- Ensures that all Network Management Systems and Tools are performing as per the expectations and providing support on troubleshooting of the same.
- Formulates network change management procedures, notifies customers of all network changes, follows guidelines and procedures, and drives efficiently all planned activities.
- Verifies allocations and auditing of all active network resources like service capacity, Ports, IPs, VLANs, etc.
- Ensures the smooth operation of all core and aggregation network nodes.
- Writes, edits, organizes, and proofreads technical documentation related to active network components and network solutions, e.g., Standard Operating Procedures.
Required Skills or Experience
- Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or Information Technology (in lieu of degree, 3 years relevant work experience).
- A good understanding of Layer 1 through Layer 3 network services and technologies, including Dark Fiber, DWDM, SONET/SDH, Ethernet, IP and Wireless systems.
- Advanced understanding of network principles, including routing protocols, advanced networking functionality and troubleshooting across various vendor platforms.
- Superior network routing protocol troubleshooting skills in all of BGP, OSPF, ISIS, and MPLS.
- Knowledge of industry-standard best practices for the operation of AC & DC power systems and environmental controls
- Skilled Workers Jobs in UK With Visa Sponsorship – Zr City Investment Ltd
PERSON SPECIFIC REQUIREMENT
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize workload.
- Professional, flexible, and team-oriented.
- Good relationship-building skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
You May Also Like:
How To Apply: Job Vacancy at Plato Consult Limited
Please send CV via email to: email@example.com
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE