PSG is an Oil Palm and Rubber Plantations company located at Daboase in the Wassa East District of the Western Region. It is a wholly owned subsidiary of SOCFINAF SA of Luxembourg and has over 2,000 employees.
Plantations Socfinaf Ghana (PSG) Limited wishes to inform all qualified and interested candidates about a vacant position in its Finance Department. PSG is seeking to hire a Junior Accounts Officer to assist the Accounts Supervisor.
Kindly find details of the vacancy below.
- REPORTS TO: ACCOUNTS MANAGER
For the most recent job opening, click here.
Assist the Accounts Supervisor with timely and accurate processing of financial records. Preparation of various reports and their analysis in the monthly closing exercises.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Depending on the specific accounting tasks that maybe assigned to the prospective employee by his/her immediate Supervisor and/or Head of Department and that may vary from time to time to ensure a certain flexibility within the Finance Department, the main functions may include but are not limited to assisting the Accounts Manager and his Supervisors in the following:
- Timely and accurate payment of supplier invoices.
- Timely and accurate entry of all transactions into the Accounting System.
- Preparation of reconciliations of suppliers and customers accounts.
- Preparation of various analyses of suppliers, customers, and cost accounts.
- Preparation of invoices and debit notes to customers.
- Preparation of salaries and wages and all issues arising therefrom.
- Maintaining an accurate database of fixed assets.
- Ensuring proper filing of all accounting documents.
- Ensuring that the company’s Accounting Policies and Procedures are strictly adhered to.
- Assist in physical stock takings of stores and fixed assets.
- Preparation of the monthly trial balance, profit & loss statements, and budgets.
Required Skills or Experience
- Minimum educational attainment of DEGREE in Accounting.
- Experience with SAGE ERP and Microsoft Excel is preferred.
- Applicants should have completed their National Service.
You May Also Like:
ATTRIBUTES OF THE JOB
- Must have a flair for numbers.
- Good English communication Skills.
- Computer literacy.
- Very analytical.
- Very Honest.
- Organized and efficient.
- Respect Timelines.
- Good interpersonal relationships.
How To Apply: New Vacancy at Plantations Socfinaf Ghana
Applicants who are qualified and are interested in the advertised position should apply by submitting their application and supporting documents to:
The Admin. & HR Manager
Plantations Socfinaf Ghana Limited
P. O. Box TD1429
Through (firstname.lastname@example.org) with JUNIOR ACCOUNTS OFFICER in the subject line of the email by close of work on Friday, December 15, 2023.
Late applications would not be accepted.
NB: Kindly note that PSG Limited is a Company that offers Equal Opportunities for all.
No forms of Discrimination or Harassment are permitted within the Company.
The Company doesn’t employ persons below the age of 18 years.
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE