The position of a junior technical advisor is currently available at GIZ.
- The programme “Participation, Accountability and Integrity for a resilient Democracy” PAIReD) supports key state and civil society actors in building up capacities to implement a citizen-oriented, integer and accountable governance on local and national level.
- A special focus is placed on improving tax policy and tax management for a fairer and more sustainable mobilization of revenue and strengthening the regulatory capacities of the public administration for a more accountable and transparent expenditure planning.
- Furthermore, the capacities of state institutions for uncovering and prosecuting cases of corruption and money laundering are strengthened and competencies of civil society and media for their participation in accountability processes are being
Roles and Task:
- Assists with joint public education and awareness campaigns with CSOs on anti-corruption and accountability at all levels.
- Assists on co-creating activities with selected partners on media and investigative journalism on the fight against anti-corruption.
- Assists in providing specialized technical support and inputs on accountability, anti-corruption and the rule of law.
- Contributes to monitoring of project progress and the activities of the component, reviews, reports and documents on the progress of work as well as knowledge
- Supports in managing assigned activities agreed upon with partners in accordance with the programme’s and component’s objectives and the review of documents.
- Assists in the design, preparation and implementation of workshops, seminars and other events on issues connected with the component.
- Supports the development of ready-to-use strategies and technical concepts, including guidelines, manuals and procedures.
- Assists with research activities and studies on issues to support programme implementation and learning.
Qualification Required & Experience
- Master’s degree in social sciences, Social Work, Public Administration, Development Studies, or related fields
- Knowledge and a strong interest in the topics of accountability, anti-corruption, or good governance
- At least three (3) years professional experience in the field with excellent written and communication skills in English
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office.
How To Apply: Junior Technical Advisor At GIZ
Interested and suitable applicants are to forward their detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) and a one-page cover letter to:
under the Job Code 2023/JTA-PAIReD/09/10. If you do not hear from us two (2) weeks after the deadline, please consider your
Closing Date: 23 October, 2023
GIZ is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity. All qualified candidates regardless of age, sex, ethnicity, race, and religion are encouraged to apply.
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE