There is a Latest Job Opening at Orica. They are currently on the lookout for a talented Engineer – Projects to work in our Ghana Operations Excellence team. This role will be site based at our Ghana head office in Accra and involve regular travel to our Northern and West African site locations.
The role is only available to candidates who have Ghanaian Citizenship, and will operate predominately on a Monday – Friday residential roster. The primary purpose of this critical Engineering role will be to provide engineering support in capital projects and Orica’s existing plant and assets on multiple sites across the region.
Recommended: Massive Job Recruitment At Nestlé
The successful candidate will interface with a diverse group of customer and Orica stakeholders from Operators to Engineers to Management, providing project management and technical support. In return for your professional commitment, we can offer a healthy salary, genuine career pathways and support into leadership or engineering specialisation.
What you will be doing:
- Developing Engineering standards defining duties, operating parameters, protection requirements, installation practices etc. for various applications;
- Driving regulatory and statutory compliance of assets delivered by project team;
- Providing regional engineering and capex support;
- Ensuring all designs produced comply with all relevant statutory and corporate standards and are documented through Orica internal systems;
- Ensuring work is appropriately defined such that design output and processes meet customer expectations;
- Sharing technical and business knowledge throughout the global engineering group;
- Managing relationships with internal business units and external service providers;
Check: New Job Openings At Korto
What you will bring:
- Tertiary qualification in Mechanical Engineering;
- Minimum 7 years’ experience post qualification;
- Experience leading a team, including building a collaborative approach;
- Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships with a range of stakeholders;
- Strong strategic and commercial acumen supported by sound commercial judgement;
- Ability to plan, influence & execute;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to present strategic logic and recommended pathways, coupled with the ability to present to key stakeholders.
How To Send An Application For Latest Job Opening at Orica
Apply by pressing on this Blue Button
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE