The Planned Parenthood Association of Ghana (PPAG) is a non-governmental organization (NGO) that is a member of the International Planned Parenthood Federation (IPPF). In conjunction with OXFAM, PPAG, a prominent provider of Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights (SRHR) education, information, and services in Ghana, welcomes result-oriented and committed individuals to apply for the following vacant job in the association.
Planned Parenthood Association of Ghana (PPAG) has a new job opportunity. PPAG is seeking to hire a Finance Officer.
For the most recent job opening, click here.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepares financial reports on a monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, and annual basis, as well as any other reports that may be assigned.
- Coordination and oversight of spending returns, including receipt, inspection, appropriate coding, and entry into the accounting system.
- Consolidated final accounts and associated schedules are prepared for end-of-year audits.
- Examines all spending returns, ensuring consistency in the internal control system, and reporting any gaps to the Senior Finance Manager.
- Coordination and funding availability for activity implementation
- Performs regular updates to the facility’s and projects’ Fixed Asset Register.
- Monthly bank reconciliation statements are prepared.
- Assists in the development of the Annual Business Plan (BP).
- Prepares and completes annual work plans Performance Evaluation Form
- Manages the facility’s store in terms of monthly reporting, receiving, recording, storing, and issuing goods/drugs/commodities.
- Ensures that stock records/ledgers are updated on a regular basis utilizing Tally cards, etc.
- Periodic stock counts are carried out and reported on.
- Perform any additional duties that the Supervisor may assign.
Required Qualifications or Experience
- A bachelor’s degree in accounting or its equivalent is required.
- A minimum of three years of relevant job experience. Computer skills, spreadsheets, accounting software, and MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint are necessary.
- A working familiarity with Accpac Accounting Software is preferred.
You May Also Like:
The individual must have:
- Good working understanding of computer use Experience giving technical help to other staff; Excellent interpersonal, communication, and report-writing abilities
- Must be truthful, straightforward, and dependable.
- High sense of responsibility, precision, and decision-making abilities
- Must be a team player and able to work long hours and under pressure
- The individual must either live in Kparigu or be ready to relocate to Kparigu at no expense to the association.
How to Apply for the Job Opportunity at PPAG
All qualified applicants should send their application letters along with a complete Curriculum Vitae (CV), two references, and cell phone numbers to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing Date: Two (2) weeks from the date of the first publication.
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE