Here is the latest job recruitment at Unilever CWAR. Unilever is now recruiting at some of its branches in Ghana and Nigeria. The organisation is seeking an ACT expertise analyst.
The Africa Controllership Team (ACT) focuses on financial reporting control issues and leads the Africa Controllership agenda, which includes monitoring controls (including documentation), identifying and driving improvement opportunities, training, sharing best practices, and assisting country controllers in prioritising stewardship matters.
Main Job Purpose:
The Africa Controllership Team (ACT) Expertise Analyst has a passion for improving stewardship across Africa and maintains an independent view of the health of the business’s internal control environment. They act with objectivity and ethics, seeing the bigger picture & holding the mirror up whilst moving between controls, accounting & value-based topics.
See: Recruitment of Young Graduates At WAEC
The role supports the ACT Expertise Lead to achieve the objectives/purpose of the team as set out above (subject to change by agreement with the Africa Controller).
Within this remit, it is expected that the role will deliver the following:
Monitoring of Control Operation:
The role will directly do the monitoring of:
- over 1/2 of the ACT activities to review countries’ Global Framework ‘GFCF’ controls operation
- over 1/2 of the ACT activities to review countries’ GFCF documentation standards (through an online tool eGRC lite)
- over 1/2 of the ACT activities to review countries’ non-GFCF control operation and documentation
The role will perform some independent testing of controls, based on the scope determined each year by the Unilever global central accounting and controls team (Group Chief Accountants Department ‘GCAD’), in accordance with the Financial Controls Assessment ‘FCA’ Unilever testing standards (derived from Sarbanes-Oxley section 404).
Also See: Graduate Job Recruitment At KPMG
Key Skills And Relevant Experience
- A Chartered Accountant and Member of a Professional Body (in-country Accounting Certifying body) with at least 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role and FMCG environment.
- Qualified and experienced to perform Sox testing, audit, internal control, corporate governance, and financial reporting.
- Excellent Communication – written and verbal.
Latest Job Openings:
Latest Job Vacancy At MS Staffing
Job Vacancies At Stallion Tiger Security
Latest Job Vacancies At Mensin Gold Bibiani
Job Location: Ghana & Nigeria
How To Latest Job recruitment at Unilever
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE