Coca-Cola Beverages has a new job posting. Voltic Ghana Limited, one of the company’s subsidiaries, is doing this recruiting. They are looking for a fleet safety specialist.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Resource verification: Ensure that driver licenses are up to date, and copies are filed in the driver personal files.
- Resource Planning: Co-ordinate the weekly driver training plan with Distribution to ensure that sufficient drivers are available for the daily Distribution Function.
- Pre and Post Trip inspections: Train drivers the correct inspection procedures for pre and post trip inspections.
- Technology systems utilization to track and trigger events.
- Driver Debrief: Conduct driver debriefs after route completion to identify noncompliance to standards, poor driving performance, and unsafe driver behavior.
- Compliance Tracking: Follow up on action taken by Team Leaders and Managers for instances where unacceptable driver behavior had been highlighted for action. Report back on exceptions to Logistics Manager.
- Training: Theoretical and practical trainings conducted with proper assessments.
See Also: Voltic Ghana Limited Job Advertisement
Skills, Experience & Education
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum qualification: Higher National Diploma in a related field and 10 years’ active driving experience.
- Experience in logistics and tracking software systems
- Authorized to drive all classes of vehicles, i.e. motor cycle, forklifts, Bus and rigid truck and truck tractor and trailer combinations.
- No record of accidents in the last 3 years.
- Basic computer skills.
- Must be of sound health and sober habits.
Job Vacancies At Stallion Tiger Security
Latest Job Vacancies At Mensin Gold Bibiani
Latest Job Vacancy At MS Staffing
Latest Job Recruitment At Unilever
How To Apply For The New Job Posting At Coca-Cola Beverages
Deadline: 6th June, 2023
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE